Impact Guard manufactures a broad range of thermoplastic composite materials in both sheet and roll form. These materials are well suited for use in a wide range of industries and applications, and can be custom engineered to meet your specific needs. Continuous fiberglass Reinforced Polypropylene copolymer composite panels are unique because they provide high modulus plastic sheets that are extremely impact resistant. The panels consist of unidirectional plies of fiberglass reinforced polypropylene that are stacked in layers and oriented 90 degrees to each other. By varying the number and position of these individual plies, Impact Guard can manufacture panels that offer different degrees of stiffness in both primary directions.
KEY ADVANTAGES OF IMPACT GUARD PANELING
- Lightweight | Better strength-to-weight ratio than steel, aluminum or plywood
- Durable | Doesn't absorb moisture like wood. High impact resistance
- Convenient | Available in both cut sheet or rolled formats
- Workable | Can be drilled, cut or shaped with hand or power tools
- Customizable | Can be engineered to meet your specific requirements
- Fewer Seams | Widths up to 108"
- Safe | Chemically inert (non-reactive)
- Sanitary | Easy to clean
- Responsible | No VOCs produced in production; recyclable
Impact Guard's rugged high modulus composite panels are available in multiple configurations for use in a wide range of demanding applications.